Monday, March 30, 2009

Video from Teacher Tube


Using video is always effective, because students can focus more on the lesson and they can learn language in the context as well. I am a big fan of the website 'Youtube' and I didn't know there is a website called 'Teacher Tube'.
Thesedays, I am taking Practicum class and I have to go to real ESL class and teach them once a week. The topic is 'Cause and Effect' so I tried to find out some idea how to teach the topic using vedio. Then I found this video. I could use this video in my classroom and also I can create other materials based on the idea I got from this video.
Therefore, one of many usages of video in the classroom is that the teachers can gain ideas when they need to create materials or they are looking for other approach of teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Alice,
    I hope your presentation in the practicum went well. You are quite right that the videos we see not only serve as content but also give use new ideas for teaching.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete