Sunday, March 1, 2009

Following tweet....


I've spent some time to go through the long list of tweets from the people I follow. Most of the tweets are from EFL CLASSROOM blog and it's hard to understand who wrote it to whom. However, one think I found interesting is that I could read what my classmate wrote. She wrote how she is doing and what she wants to know. After I read some tweets and i tried to update about what I am doing and send some direct message to classmates. I am still learning how to use it and haven't gotten used to it yet, but I am willing to learn the new technology all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Alice,
    You will only learn to use this tool through experience. That said, you may find that Twitter serves your needs to you may find that you prefer to use other ways of communicating.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete