Thursday, January 29, 2009

EFL Classroom 2.0 - Social Networking Group

When I started searching for the group I would be interested in, I typed 'EFL' in the search engine because that's where I would like to be working in the future after graduation. Then I found out this group called "EFL Classroom 2.0". Its URL is http://eflclassroom.ning.com/index.php

This is really big networking group having lots of members and materials.

First of all, as a learner in English teaching and English language, there are a range of materials that I can use in order to improve my language skills. For example, in the homepage, there is "
Daily English Lesson" showing vocabulary and how it is used in the context.

In addition, as a teacher in EFL classroom, there is various materials regarding reading, listening, writing and speaking. Also the types of materials are various from videoes, reading materials, and so forth. Therefore I can gather some ideas from them or even I can use them in my classroom as well.

Lastly, I think I can get some advice from members whenever I have problems in my classroom. It's possible because there are teachers from different countries and have more experiences than me. Especially when I have multicultural classrooms I think I can find a member from a particulare country and ask heror him to get information about his or her culture.

2 comments:

  1. I joined the same group!!! I asked for your friendship on there. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    This sounds like a good group. I hope you find it useful.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete